All ticketing for Operatunity concerts is operated solely by Operatunity and no other ticketing agency.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before booking online.
Operatunity may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
1. Operatunity will transfer your ticket to another show or venue, as long as they are provided 7 days notice (dependent on availability of seats at selected venue)
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
3. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available on request.
4. Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
5. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Operatunity or other authorised points of sale.
6. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Operatunity, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this site:
1. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
2. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this site. Prices in this site include GST where applicable.